Salary: £25k basic, great commission scheme + excellent benefits
UK-based remote but in-person when required
ERPgroup is an ambitious, fast-growing group which encompasses a well-established contract recruitment business in Gtech Consultancy, and a management consultancy business in Change8. Both businesses have been formed to help our clients to resource IFS ERP contract professionals and provide services to support their implementation, upgrade, and improvement projects.
Our target market is IFS, a mid-tier ERP that is rapidly gaining market share. Typically, we support clients that need expertise and business support, clients looking to upgrade and/or improve upon their current IFS landscape or rescue projects that need holistic, experienced management and support. Our services include: Business Change, Project Planning, Helpdesk Support, Customisation Development, and Training. We have worked extensively with IFS clients for the past 15 years, building a strong reputation in the market helping to deliver successful system implementations, managing change delivery, and becoming a trusted advisor on IFS and project delivery challenges.
Our philosophy is, people, process THEN technology and we focus on business outcomes not technology deliverables. We pride ourselves on our people and our culture. We have a relatively flat hierarchy, an inclusive and collaborative management style, and a highly entrepreneurial outlook. We excel in helping our people achieve their career ambitions through support, training and coaching and opportunity to participate in shaping the business and its future growth plans.
Ideal Candidate Background/Required Skills:
- Business Development/Sales experience preferred but not essential
- ERP experience would be hugely beneficial
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- ‘Door-opener’ – willing to pick up the phone, spot opportunities and initiate the sales process, then pull in relevant experts from our sales and delivery teams to ensure a smooth hand over to close deals
- Interest in building/maintaining relationships with clients who are not yet ready to buy by speaking their language and understanding their needs
- Comfortable working in a young business, and excited about the opportunity to build our BD capability and contribute to the growth plans and strategic direction of the business
- Self-motivated and confident with the ability to work to high standards remotely
- Work with the Commercial Team to execute a BD plan
- Identify prospects and work across all channels (phone, email, social media, events) to open doors and arrange an initial consultation with prospects
- Uncover prospect’s pains and needs and match them with our services and capabilities, working with the wider sales/delivery teams to pull in relevant experts to the sales process, ensure a smooth hand off so that the combined team delivers a compelling proposal that meets their needs
- Work closely with our marketing team to help them with defining target personas, markets, needs, and help develop marketing content aimed at a specific audience, customer need or hot topic
- Maintain prospects and leads within our Hubspot CRM platform, keeping statuses and data up to date and relevant
- Following up with leads generated from our website, online forms, social media marketing activities etc
- Establish KPIs and prepare regular reports for pipeline and BD activity and behaviours demonstrating progress being made, volumes being progressed etc
- Identifying and developing strategic partnerships with relevant organisations who can help us with business development opportunities and enhance the solutions and services that we deliver to our client, e.g. accountancy firms, law practices, software and solution providers